Ad (728x90)

Filled Under:

Ronda Rousey's Next Fight Has Been Confirmed

News

Ronda Rousey's next fight won't be against a man, it won't be against Muhammed Ali's daughter, it won't even be against a cheerleader but it should still be a big event.
Her next challenger is going to be Brazillian Bethe Correia, with the bout set for 1st August in Rio de Janeiro.
Apparently, Correia has been working her way towards taking on Rousey by targeting two of her training partners, Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke, to get her attention.
It's now gotten very personal as Rousey stated; "This chick is gonna learn why I’m the last woman on Earth you should f*ck with on August 1st.”
I would definitely say this is personal. My dad had a great saying when someone needed to be shown what’s up – he would say that this person needs to have a come to Jesus meeting. Bethe is going to have her own come to Jesus meeting in Brazil. I’m going to come right down here, I’m happy to come down here and entertain you guys while I discipline this girl.
The fact is, in order to get a title shot as quickly as possible, she disrespected my friends, which I consider my family. And if you f*ck with my family, you are f*cked. This fight is more than just about an athletic competition. It’s about proving a point and punishing someone. I felt like if I’m really going to make an example out of Bethe — I don’t just want to defeat her. I want her to leave that arena embarrassed. The best way to do it is to come here and beat her in her own backyard.Ronda Rousey
No one is expecting an upset here, but they aren't exactly expecting to see a demolition job like Rousey's previous Championship fight, instead, Bethe should prove to be the toughest challenger Rousey has faced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Home | The LAD Clown™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Ardit K..